Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IVR Integration

Brady Buttrey June 17, 2024

I am looking to integrate an IVR solution with my Jira Service Management Data Center Help Desk. Does anyone know how this would be done and/or if there are any IVR solutions that integrate best with JSM?

1 answer

0 votes
Ash Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2024

Hi @Brady Buttrey 

This question has been asked previously and I believe the answer is still valid today: 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217009/chat-sms-voice-and-video-for-jira-service-management?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

As of right now, there doesn't appear to be any options natively available within JSM. 

It might be best to reach out to IVR providers directly to see if they have any suggestions for integration. 

KR, 

Ash

Brady Buttrey June 17, 2024

Is there no way to integrate it using Rest or potentially by creating an automatic email of an unconnected IVR voicemail transcript to be sent to JSM email? 

Ash Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2024

This would likely be part of some custom development that a team would undertake in-house. I suppose you won't know until you try. 

There is a DC supported add-on here that I've found: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223383/cisco-finesse-integration-for-jira?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview

I'm not associated with the developer in any way, just thought it might help. The rest of the add-ons appear to be exclusively for Cloud (support for Avaya for example). 

KR, 

Ash

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events