I want to add 250+ customer to the jira sd to access customer portal.how i can add?

AKSHAY THAKARE August 13, 2018

Hi,

I have created the portal for the customer in Jira SD. In my organization there are 250+ employees, it is time taking to create the account for them. So is there any alternative way to add customers or any other option so they can access our portal. 

4 comments

Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2018

Yes, sure, you can connect your LDAP or Microsoft Active Directory (in case you have one, of course) directly to the SD.

Check out this article.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2018

And if you are on cloud you can consider creating a CSP of all custome emails and pasting into the add customer screen.

@Grigory Salnikov thank for suggestions.

We have Microsoft active directory.

I want to know we can add multiple user this way.

Mohit Dhir August 13, 2018

See below.

Mohit Dhir August 13, 2018

You need to setup the directory connection. You can do that by logging in as admin

Cog wheel -> user management -> User Directories -> Add Directory.

Connect your AD with the instance and then all users would be able to authenticate them self and use the customer portal. 

Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2018

You're welcome!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events