Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I see this message for every story today.

LDasari I'm New Here Jun 20, 2022

Cannot view or open my stories today. Please see the following message that appears.

Cannot open project/issue

The project or issue you're trying to open doesn't exist or you don't have the permissions required to view it. Verify the spelling and try browsing for the issue/project.

If you think you shouldn't get this message, please contact your Jira administrators.

Thanks

1 answer

Have you made any changes to the permissions or permission scheme lately?

First, please go to the "People" settings in your project and make sure that you are added (or a group that you are a member of, is added) and check your role

Bez tytułu.png

Then go to the "Permissions" tab and check the "Browse project" permission - you / your group / your role must be added here to be able to browse issues:

Bez tytułu.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Management

Jira Service Management Documentation Opportunities

Hello everyone, Hope everyone is safe! A few months ago we posted an article sharing all the new articles and documentation that we, the AMER Jira Service Management team created. As mentioned ...

286 views 0 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you