I report my problem, it will redirect to this website every time??????????????????????

patricktcoc January 5, 2022

I report my require on cbteamsupport.  And I will receive a e mail.  I enter the button.  It  redirect to this website everytime?????????????????

the email contect:

Your team is waiting for you to join them

Inviter user avatar

Jira Service has invited you to collaborate on cbteamsupport

Cheers,
The Atlassians

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

3 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

Hi @patricktcoc , welcome to the community.

To be clear this forum is all about discussing issues topics and questions associated with Atlassian products. So if you have questions about it classy and product you are in the right place. However if you are asking about a different product that may be leveraging Atlassian’s software as a means of supporting their product then you may be in the wrong place.

can you provide more information about what you are attempting to do and what is failing? It does appear from the image above that you are being invited to join a project team within an Atlassian  instance. Are you receiving this invitation and not able to login?

patricktcoc January 8, 2022

Sorry, my english language is not very well.  I have to check some words and try to understand the sentence.   Moreover, I found a lot of people or place to call for help.  But no one can help me to solve the problem.  I don't know this community is wrong place.  I am apologies for bother you. 

Your question is "It does appear from the image above that you are being invited to join a project team within an Atlassian  instance. Are you receiving this invitation and not able to login?"<---Yes, I receive this invitation.  But I can't find any thing about the cbteamsupport (Crypotab) through hyperlink.  But I find similar name is "Jira Service" in the e mail.  So, I write something on community..

Could I ask more information to you.  I am frustrated and regret to use cbteamsupport (Crypotab).  Base on my information on hand.  It seem cbteamsupport (Crypotab) is sub team in ATLASSIAN ???

When I find them, then I receive your company e-mail???????  I have call for help since 22 Dec 2021.  But all request is no one reply or another similar parties have answer me that isn't relate to me.  Also, I found that a lot of people have same problem that can't get help and refund from cbteamsupport (Crypotab).  

So, I wanna know that the relationship between Atlassian and https://cbteamsupport.atlassian.net/ .  <--It doesn't reply me since 22 Dec 2021.  Or cbteamsupport.atlassian.net is not relate to Atlassian.  It seem that CS service is different???????????

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2022

Please use your native language so I might better understand.

1 vote

My native language is Cantonese ( tradition Chinese)

唔好意思!我唔知呢度唔係聯絡佢哋既地方,但我想問多少少野。

由於我用CryptoTab(cbteamsupport) 遇上問題,現在好後悔及感到挫敗用佢哋嘅網站。而於2021年12月22日搵佢哋,但一直無回覆。而發現每次搵佢哋支援的時候,會另外收到封電郵。每次按入去都係會去到atlassin。最奇怪,係無CryptoTab(cbteamsupport)比我選擇。當我再睇多次電郵,見寫左「jira service」,所以我按左最類似既名入去並係community 留言。(補充資料:由於好多日都無人應,所以我上網搵多啲資料,開頭搵唔到,後來比我發現好多人都好似我咁無人應及做唔到退款。)

以我手上資料黎睇,Atlassian貎似與CryptoTab(cbteamsupport)有關係,似係同一公司,而不同team的關係。

另外我想知Atlassian 與https://cbteamsupport.atlassian.net的真實關係?而Atlassian 服務與回應與https://cbteamsupport.atlassian.net又完全唔同??

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2022

If you click the Join the team link then you will be taking to a login page. On that page enter your email and set up a password. If you continue to have issue please contact your administrator. If you do not know who your administrator is please ask one of your colleagues.

如果有人比我問到,我唔洗係度問。=.=“”

Like Jack Brickey likes this
0 votes
saulmb.7 January 17, 2022

Hello, I also entered my claim in the cryptotab browser support. Buy cloudboost for more than 1000 dollars. It was mining and when I make the first withdrawal of 0.01 btc it shows a message of suspended withdrawals. This looks like a scam. We have nowhere to claim our money.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2022

@saulmb.7 You are in the wrong place. 

Like patricktcoc likes this

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events