Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm locked out of my IQNavigator account following a password change. How to reset?

John Robert Crowley July 24, 2022

I'm in a vicious circle where in order to reset my password I need to provide a Username but the system is telling me it doesn't recognize that or my new password (or my old password for that matter!). 
How do I contact support?

2 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2022

@John Robert Crowley -

Welcome to the community.  You just need to file your support request to https://support.atlassian.com to obtain Atlassian Support Team assistance.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2022

@John Robert Crowley -

If my suggestion helped you.  Please click on Accept answer when you have a chance.

Best, Joseph

Al Thompson June 18, 2023

That link does not work.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 20, 2023

The link works fine, it takes you to the support site.

To start a support request, click on "contact" at the top of it, or try https://support.atlassian.com/contact

Al Thompson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 1, 2023

Useless. IQNavigator is not one of the listed products.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 6, 2023

@Al Thompson 

That would be because IQNavigator is not an Atlassian product.

0 votes
John Robert Crowley July 24, 2022

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events