Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to view all requests in Service Desk Portal

Hello community!

I have two service desk projects, both of which I am an administrator for.

When I view the web portal, and select Requests in the upper right of the page, I am not able to see all of the tickets for the project. I selected 'Any status' and 'Created by anyone', and still nothing.

On top of being an administrator, I am also currently assigned to all of the tickets!

It appears that no matter what I do, I am only able to see tickets that I created.

Am I missing something here? Do I need a different role?

Thank you in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hello Ben,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

The customer portal was created for customers to check the issue where they are reporter, participant or if the ticket is shared with the organization they are a member of.

Even being an administrator, it's not possible to see all tickets in the customer portal because the filters are restricted to assignee, participants, and organizations. Also, the customer portal won't show all fields, transitions or options for comments, for example, since it's very simple and for customers.

As an administrator, you need to access the menu Filters in Jira, so you will be able to see all tickets from projects you have access to.

Regards,
Angélica

[Update] Nevermind, the reason I was able to view other issues in the customer portal was not due to the fact that I was an admin, but because I had myself registered as a customer, and my colleague was not. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Next level incident management in Jira Service Management

Hello Atlassian Community! We’re thrilled to announce some exciting changes to incident management in Jira Service Management Cloud, in order to give your teams extra muscle during incidents, and ...

1,487 views 20 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you