Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unsubscribe from a project

Kenneth Föll May 6, 2021

Hi, 

I belong to two projects in Jira Service Management. Unfortunatley I cannot find where to unsubscribe from a project. I do not want my admin to unsubscribe me. I want to do it on my own. Is that possible by any chance? 

Cheers, 

Kenny

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2021

The project admin would have to remove you from the project if that is your goal.

Kenneth Föll May 6, 2021

Hi Jack, 

thank you very much for your response. My goal is to unsubscribe me on my own. 

Cheers

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2021

Understood however that’s not possible.

my question is what role do you play in this project? are you an agent, a customer or a collaborator? I wonder if the issue is you’re just getting too many notifications and you want to cull those back a bit? Regardless you’re going to need to work with the administrator to resolve this. The only option would be to create some rules inside your mail client to stick those notifications to some email box or the trash. 

Kenneth Föll May 6, 2021

That would mean that customers are forced to stay in a project even if they do not want to anymore? 

It is an old account which I do not use anymore and of which I forgot the pw. I also forgot the pw of the related mail account. So the only way to unsubscribe the customer would be to cancel the account (hope that works without access to the account ..). 

Anyway! 

Thank you very much Jack! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events