Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show different dropdown lists based on Organization?

Fredrick Backman January 27, 2021

When a customer raises a support request and fills out the form, I can only seem to add a static dropdown list for them to select from. How can I make different customers/Organizations see different dropdown lists?

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2021

Fields option lists are determined by the project and issue type (Requests take their fields from their matched issue type), not by user or organisation.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2021

@Fredrick Backman

There isn't a way to do this in the Atlassian cloud environment. In server, you could use a plugin like Scriptrunner to customize the options on a per customer/organization basis, but not in Cloud.

Thanks,

Kian

0 votes
Fredrick Backman February 1, 2021

After searching some more I found JSDCLOUD-6000 "Options to create list of field for Customer Portal form based on Organization" which seems to match what I requested. As of 2021-02-02 the status is "Gathering interest".

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events