Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send to additional email address when Reply to Customer

Alan Zhang June 16, 2020

Hi,

Is there a way to add additional receipts by inputting their emails when do Reply to Customer?

For example, I receive an email from a customer and a help desk ticket is created accordingly. Then when I do Reply to Customer, I want to add another person to receive the message. I could not find a place to add his email. How can I do that?

Thanks,

Alan

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2020

If these other users are Customers then add them as a request Participants. Then any public comment will go to them as well. If the are internal JSW users and have Browse permission on the project then add them as Watchers and the same will happen.

Alan Zhang June 17, 2020

That works. Thanks!

Sandesh Mukartihal November 7, 2020

@Jack Brickey 

how to send a reply to another person using their email address if they are not setup as Customers? I cannot add them as request Participants.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2020

You would need to use Automation to send emails to anyone that is not a dusty or collaborator. 

Sandesh Mukartihal November 8, 2020

This would mean that I need to create new rule for each open issue in queues to which I need to add external email addresses? Any links to examples of such implementation?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events