Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send request to customer's portal?

Deleted user March 23, 2018

Customers can send technical support or other requests to project owners, it is ok. But in this scenario, I want to create and assign requests to the customer. For example, I notice a bug in my customer's system and I want to warn them. How can we do this, without commenting customer's open or closed issues?

2 comments

Gezim Shehu [Communardo]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2018

Maybe open a ticket and set the customer as the approval in the workflow?

Approve would result in issue coming to L2, Reject in being cancelled.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2018

You can only "assign" an issue to an Agent. So if you want one of your customers to be assigned an issue you must make them an Agent which consumes a license. I do not advise this as it gives them full access to the project which generally isn't wise. The best thing to do is open an issue on their behalf, i.e. set them as report and simply transition to "waiting for customer" w/ appropriate messaging.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events