Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove Resolve/Cancel/Escalate buttons?

Alexander Developer August 31, 2020

Hi! How to remove (Resolve/Cancel/Escalate) buttons for regular users when they created their request?

JiraSD.png

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Amanda Kirk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2020

Those links represent transitions in your workflow. These have been purposely made visible to the customer.

To reverse this, modify the workflow, altering these transitions to disable "Show transition in the customer portal "

Alexander Developer September 1, 2020

I roughly understand that I need to make changes in Jira, can you please help me to find the right path?

Amanda Kirk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2020

Jack appears to have left the instructions above.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2020

you will do this w/in your workflow. Edit the workflow and find each of those transitions associated w/ these, click on them and then uncheck the expose in portal on the popup.

Alexander Developer September 1, 2020

I know that this can be changed in Jira, but I can't find where exactly. Can you please help me to find the right way?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2020

Once you get into editing the workflow it should make sense...

1. go to Project settings > workflows and click the edit icon of the workflow associated with the issue type
  2. click on the transitions between statuses for resolve/cancel/escalate (one at a time). When you click on a transition there will be a pop up and in that pop up will be a tick-box to expose the transition to the portal.

reading material - show-a-workflow-transition-in-the-portal 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events