Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the content from the comment field of the satisfaction survey?

Patricia Albuquerque March 3, 2021

I use version 4.3.0 of Jira Service Desk (server) and would like to know where in the bank I can get the content from the comment field of the Satisfaction Survey? Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2021

@Patricia Albuquerque - hi Patricia! Go to the Jira project you want to see satisfaction info for, then click "Reports" (in the left toolbar), then choose "Satisfaction".

Hope this helps!

Patricia Albuquerque March 3, 2021

@Dave Liao - Hi..Thanks for your quick return, but I need this information to export to Microsoft BI, so I need to know inside the Jira bank where I can extract it, because I also can´t create a filter using JQL.

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2021

@Patricia Albuquerque - Unfortunately it's not possible to export customer satisfaction comments out of the box in Jira.

If you already have Microsoft BI connected to your Jira instance, refer to this comment in ticket JSDCLOUD-4317. It might give you (and/or your database administrator) an idea of which database column to pull from.

You could also consider a Marketplace app to pull this info for you. I found one, but I don't have any personal experience with it: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215212/customer-satisfaction-survey-for-jira?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview

Patricia Albuquerque March 19, 2021

Hi..I managed to make it work from a tip on the JSDCLOUD-4317 ticket.
Thus:
select p.pkey, i.reporter, ep.json_value from entity_property ep
join jiraissue i
on (i.id = ep.entity_id)
join project p
on (i.project = p.id)
where ep.property_key = 'service-request-feedback-comment'

Thanks !!!

Like Dave Liao likes this
Inbar Levi December 7, 2022

Thanks Patricia that is great, can you please help me add to this query the issue id , issue created date and issue assignee to the columns?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events