Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable signup option on the login page of the customer portal?

Stakater SRE _ 1 January 15, 2021

Hi,

While trying to access the customer portal only, the login option appears for the customer on the login page. The user can't switch for signup from the login page. We have even enabled the public signup for the customer but on the sign in page only the login option appears.

Screenshot from 2021-01-16 02-31-30.png

The below screenshots can better illustrate the issues which we are facing. This is how it is appears now:

Screenshot from 2021-01-16 02-29-17.png

And this is how we want it to be:

Screenshot from 2021-01-16 02-33-26.png

What exactly do we need to do to make sure that the signup option also appears beneath the login option.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2021

@Stakater SRE _ 1, I see the behavior you are describing if none of the projects you allow for anyone on the web to raise requests. 

Go to one of your projects and try turning on Anyone on the web can raise requests.

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 3.53.56 PM.png

When all of mine are set to Customers added by agents and admins, I don't see the sign up option. When I turn one of them to Anyone on the web it shows up again.

Thanks!

Kian

Stakater SRE _ 1 January 16, 2021

Thank you @Kian Stack Mumo Systems . This was helpful.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events