Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to customize Customer Request List (JIRA 4.2.2

Applied Minds February 6, 2023

I can't find the admin pages to customize which fields appear in the customer portal request list.

2 answers

1 vote
Melo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2023

Hi, @Applied Minds

In the link below you can find how to configure Request types and organize them into groups.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/setting-up-request-types-939926357.html 

I hope that helps.

Cheers,

Melo

Applied Minds February 8, 2023

I already know how to setup requests and groups- what I am looking for is a way to customize how they appear in the "list" when a customer clicks on "Requests" and sees their history.  Right now, I see Type, Reference, Summary, Service Desk, Status, Requester.  I'd like to add Created Date and Updated Date columns if possible.

Melo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2023

Understood, in this case, I think you will need a 3rd party app, below is an example of an app that provides this feature, but you should check the marketplace just in case there are better options. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219647/my-requests-extension-for-jira-service-management?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview

Cheers,

Melo

0 votes
Denitsa Stefanova February 15, 2023

Hi @Applied Minds

Out of the box you are quite limited in regards to field customization options in the customer portal request list. Therefore, my team created an app, called Advanced Portal Reports, which gives you handful of options for personalization and customization of the customer portal and other features, such as exporting in Excel and etc.

Cheers,

Denitsa

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events