Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to customize Customer Portal visible fields

Deleted user April 9, 2021

Hi everyone.

I've been testing JSM recently, but we're facing some limitations on what we can show to our customers/agents.

Here's what we need to show to our customers: attachments, SLA, assignee and linked issues.

I've searched everywhere in the Help Articles, but couldn't find any way to do it.

Can you guys help me out?

Thanks!

4 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2021

Hello @[deleted],

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

When it comes to portal configuration, there are still some limitations. The SLA, for example, it’s not possible to show it in the portal the same as the Linked issues. These fields are only visible to internal users.

There are feature requests suggesting the implementation of this ability:

Regarding the assignee, it’s possible to show this information on the requests page:

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 11.59.57.png

Attachments are visible for customers on each ticket. All attachments added in a public comment will be available for them.

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 12, 2021

In case of Requests View, we have also a dedicated solution called My Requests Extension. This app provides a separate page (due to technical limitations from Atlassian side) with Requests list. The list of all supported fields can be found in our documentation. We released support for SLA today! Column with linked issues is in our backlog. 

Kate

1 vote
Answer accepted
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2021

Hello @[deleted] welcome to the community.

Check the app below. I'm pretty sure it's what you are looking for and more

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212161/extension-for-jira-service-management?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 9, 2021

Thank you @Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group for mentioning our app! I'm product owner of Extension. I can confirm that it allows you to display attachments, SLA, and linked issues on the side panel on the Request Details View. It also provides two huge features: Dynamic Forms and Bundled Fields.

If you, @[deleted] , have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me via our customer portal.

Kate

0 votes
Elitsa Velikova February 28, 2024

Hi,

The Advanced Portal Reports. app will allow you to show any standard or custom field on the Customer view in the portal and it also provides your customers (portal users) with a table report where they can see, search, filter and export all their Jira Service Management tickets, including many additional details (incl. attachments, SLA, assignee and linked issues, etc.), with a very simple UI. If it sounds helpful you can try it free for 30 days.

Greetings,

Elitsa

0 votes
Deleted user April 12, 2021

Thank you, everyone.

All the awnsers have been helpful.

We're analyzing the options :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events