Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create rule that force agent to choose value from StoryPoints when changing status of ticket?

Przemysław Grzenkowicz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 16, 2021

Let`s say agent is changing status of the ticket (request) in JSM to ,,resolved" or ,,waiting for customer" and I need the rule that forces agent to choose value from story points whenever he decides to change the status of the request. It would be perfect if the change of the status could be possible only when value of story point is changed as well. So changing status should be triggering popup with an option to change story point value. In this way estimation happens always when we want. Thank you very much for your answers.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2021

If you are on Cloud using CMP project then edit the workflow and add a Field modified Validator to the transition in question. LMK if you need more details on how this is accomplished.

Przemysław Grzenkowicz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 16, 2021

What you mean by CMP project? 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2021

Company Managed Project vs. TMP - Team Managed Project

if you are on server then these project types do not apply.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events