How to create a embedded list for Jira Service Request?

James_Styles July 15, 2019

I am working to create a new Request Type for our Facilities group.  They have 14 potential issues that a user can report on.  I would like to create a checkbox Field that contains the 14 items, but depending on which one is selected, prompt the user for additional information.  Is this possible with Cloud Jira Service Desk out of the box?

1 comment

Michael Kuhl _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2019

Hi, James - You cannot do that out of the box.  Take a look at Extensions For Jira Service Desk.  The Dynamic Fields feature may get you what you need.

Like James_Styles likes this
James_Styles July 15, 2019

Thank you Michael!  I was hoping that wasn't the answer, but appreciate your help in pointing me in the right direction!

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 16, 2019

Hi, I'm from Deviniti. This solution is exactly what you need :) If you have any questions or problems, contact us via customer portal.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events