Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to collect Customer Feedback in JIRA Software?

Bhavil Thukral
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 23, 2020

Hi,

We would like our users/customer teams to share feedback on all stories/issues we have deployed in production for them.

Kindly suggest a suitable way to do the needful. 

Regards

Bhavil

7 answers

1 vote
Karthik Kamalakannan November 25, 2023

Hey @Bhavil Thukral

Collecting customer feedback on JIRA cloud in the same workspace could be challenging. Instead, you can use the same JIRA workspace, and connect apps like alphaOS Feedback to pass through the customer feedback from your hosted feedback portal.

You can also set custom rules to sync and auto-update the JIRA issue with your feedback tool to reduce effort. Happy to help you further on this.

0 votes
Shashank M
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 8, 2023

Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 11.13.55 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-11-09 at 11.14.10 AM.png

Isn't is more logical to have 'QA Testing' have the option 'ReOpened'

Because From 'RFQA' we put it to QA Testing, and if the bug still exists, then we don't have an option to reopen. We have to Close and then Reopen

0 votes
Faith Morante
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 3, 2023

Hi, It would be more helpful if the save button for description will be on top instead of scrolling all the way down to save the description of that ticket.

Thanks

0 votes
Irina_Bel_Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 6, 2022

Hi @Bhavil Thukral,

In Stilsoft, we collect customers' feedback with our Customer Case for Jira app(far less expensive than Jira Service Management and without sites, users, and agents limit). You create a portal for your external clients to submit their issues or ideas. It can be public (visible for everybody), private (restricted for specific email addresses or domains), or you can choose the option to make it a support service (personal communication with support assistant). The public portal where clients vote for ideas helps us prioritize our backlog.

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2020

Hi Bhavil,

there are so so many ways out there to get a feature like this - it depends if you want to have it all in one place or if you (for example) also have already Confluence.
Then you could set up nice pages (there are also some templates already available) OR you prefer staying within Jira so you have the feedback right at hand in the stories itself (then implementations ranging from a single custom field where feedback can be put into up to a dedicated App are possible - depending how extensive the implementation should become).

Those are just a few thoughts, there are surely several more approaches to do this.

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2020

you might also consider an addon app. there are a few in the Marketplace for customer feedback.

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2020

Hi @Bhavil Thukral ,

An issue collector allows you to easily gather feedback on any website in the form of Jira issues, even from users who don't have Jira accounts.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-the-issue-collector/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events