"--

This message was sent by Atlassian Jira

(v1001.0.0-SNAPSHOT#100121)"

4 answers

0 votes
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2020

If you want to do this without editing Velocity Templates, you can use a third party app like Notification Assistant for Jira (we make this) to set up your own email templates from the UI.

0 votes
Mathy Vanvoorden December 2, 2020

Hi,

I was led here because I was facing the same question, a client wanted to remove the links to the survey and mobile applications. I found the solution so I though I'd share here as it wasn't really mentioned yet.

Most guides point you to editing the email templates in the WEB-INF folder, but that won't work for batched notifications. The process for that is a bit more complex but perfectly described on this page (it also mentions the steps for the classic notifications):

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/customizing-email-content-in-jira-server-1027142312.html

Note that this page is for Jira Server. If you run Data Center, you can download a zip with the templates straight from the admin section, just follow this guide:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/customizing-email-content-938847640.html

I hope this can be of help for you guys or anyone else who needs it in the future.

Mathy

0 votes
Lipun September 10, 2020

Hi ,

For JIRA Service Desk  Application 

You can change  the text by editing the template.jira.footer.generated.by property in 

<jira-servicedesk-installation-dir>/atlassian-jira/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/com/atlassian/jira/web/action\JiraWebActionSupport.properties  file 

restart the server after edit

Thanks

0 votes
Stephanie Ong March 2, 2020

Hi 

I would like to remove this footer too any idea ?

Capture.JPG

Thank you.

Stephanie 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events