How to calculate SLA Success Rate

Surafel Eshetu Tilahun February 28, 2021

I am trying to calculate the SLA Success Rate using Met and Breached with the following logic. 

SLA Breached = Number of tickets breached (Time to resolution breached = True) / total number of tickets per Resolved Date (MM/dd/yyyy)

The following image is the one I want to calculate in Power BI. I am using AOI to connect Power BI to Jira service desk.

jira query.PNG

But this calculation is not giving me the correct values. Can anyone please help me or give me the formula to obtain the precise calculation of the above fields (SLA Met and SLA Breached)? I could not find any other resources to achieve this.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2021

Hello @Surafel Eshetu Tilahun,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I can see that your site administrator created a ticket with our support team and they are already investigating the issue.

The ticket was shared with you, so you should be able to view the comments:

Since the ticket is related to the same issue you mentioned here, let’s focus on the ticket to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter on two different platforms.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events