How to add or modify such a reminder on Resolve Issue Screen

Anita Ceng April 26, 2023

I want to add this reminder on other screens, but I can't find a way, can this be solved?

screenshot-20230427-133707.png

2 answers

1 vote
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2023

Hi @Anita Ceng ,

there is no way to add this type of element on a specific screen. My suggestion is to create a specific custom field with a specific description with your alert and put it on the related screens.

There is a specific way for create screen (https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/add-a-custom-message-to-the-create-issue-screen-in-jira-server-759990667.html) but it doesn't work on transition screen.

I don't know another way to do that.

Fabio

Anita Ceng April 27, 2023

Thank you for your reply.

It is very strange that although the same screen is used, different issuetypes are displayed differently. There is this reminder in "service request", but not in the "incident", so I want to see if it can be configured somewhere. :)

1 vote
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2023

Hi @Anita Ceng ,

Modify the Resolved field reminder or add mandatory reminders to other fields?

Anita Ceng April 27, 2023

Thank you for your reply.

I want to do some extra reminders and emphasis, so the method of adding fields may not be suitable, thank you. :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events