How to add multiple email addresses for participants in Service Desk?

Thomas Berger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2015

Sometimes the 'customers' will have different email addresses and currently we have to create multiple 'customer' accounts per person in order to allow them to log and update issues with any of their addresses.

How can we add multiple email addresses to a customer user account in Service Desk?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
niroshabandaru April 7, 2015

Hi Thomas,

By default user is recognized by Name. It is not possible to add multiple email addresses for participant.

0 votes
Angus Buchanan July 24, 2018

This is showing in Google as solved!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2018

That's because it has an accepted answer.

I'm confused! Can you please clarify the definition of solved? My understanding is that it should be marked as unresolved. It might have an a acceptable answer but this doesn't mean the acceptable answer "solved" the issue.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2018

@Angus Buchanan, In the Community when an answer is accepted the answer is checked off as accepted. The Community is not the place where suggested enhancements or bugs are tracked to closure. If you wish to submit a suggestion you should go to the Atlassian site - 

https://jira.atlassian.com/projects 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 24, 2018

Solved is the word the internet has chosen to say "question is done with" in general.  It is not nuanced.  In a lot of cases, solved means "solved because there was a fix/solution/answer/help/something", in some cases it means "solved because there's nothing else to do"

Thanks for clarifying @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

0 votes
Thomas Berger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2015

I guess my question was more like a feature request. 

Thanks anyway.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events