Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add different logos in one service desk?

Katrin August 20, 2020

I am working for different tenants in my Servicedesk and have created three different ServiceDesk Projects. Unfortunately, it seems I can only change a logo on the parent help center but nor for each portal linked to my respective projects. But my tenant all have their own log. What can I do?

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2020

You would need to consider an addon or create your own portal. One addon I played with was Refined Themes. 

Katrin August 20, 2020

Hi Jack, If I get it right, the only way to create our own portal is by buying an addon. Very dissapointing... And the Refined Theme seems to be limited to server and data center. I did not find a Cloud option. Altogether the Cloud version is obviously not a good choice if managing several brands within one ServiceDesk :(

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2020

You could create your own portal by leveraging the APIs if you have access to developers or can contract with them. Here is the cloud variant of Refined. It is worth noting that I ultimately did not proceed with Refined as it didn’t meet my expectations though it was a pretty nice option.

I certainly agree that it would be ideal if you could have different branding at the banner level. The way I deal with this is to keep a generic banner or one that represents my company and then my clients could have a unique project and each project logo represent the client. 

Katrin August 21, 2020

Hi Jack,

thank you for your reply, we will try with your proposition for now. Anyway thankd you for your insights also regarding Refined.

Kind regards

Katrin

Like Sachin likes this
0 votes
Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2020

Hello @Katrin ,

You can change your JSD project logo from your project settings.

Goto Projects --> Your JSD project --> Project Settings --> Portal Settings --> Logo (change logo).

Katrin August 20, 2020

Hi Sachin,

unfortunately this does not help me: The logo format for the portal pages is a square but my clients have rectangular logos. The only place where I can put in a rectangular logo is the help center page and this page is the same for all portal pages...  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events