We are about to upgrade our Jira core tool to Jira service desk tool AT-77819999. We have almost 3000 + users in our Active directory. Is there a way to integrate this AD list in JIRA service desk cloud as internal customers.
Once we import them how do we manage the user list ? do we have any API to deactivate their account?
Following are few challenges we need to address. Kindly let us know whether it is possible or do we have any work around to achieve it
1) One time import of 3000+ user id (email ids) as Internal customers into jira cloud
2) Post that user name and password should be as similar to their active directory id (SSO)
3) If any employee forget their password, there should be an option to reset by themselves without Admin intervention
4) Every week admin should run a batch or some simple script to deactivate the list of resources moved out of organization.
5) Use account restriction should be limited only to their respective ids
On October 20, 2021, Atlassian published a security advisory for Jira Service Management. The full advisory is available at this link. We've seen a number of questions already asking for...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events