Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to Integrate Jira with DataDog?

Hi,

We have  a requirement to integrate Datadog with JIRA service Desk.

When we try to establish  Application link, it ask for Consumer keys etc.

Could you please help us with how can we establish the same?

Regards

Dev

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Shouldn't those be displayed to you, once you set up the integration from the other way (from Datadog)?
-> https://app.datadoghq.com/account/settings#integrations/jira

@DevaKiran

did you make the connection between the two? did you use any tool? just as an option, i'd like to propose taking a look at ZigiOps. It's a fully customizable, no-code integration platform that allows the transfer of data such as problems, incidents, stories, and custom records. 

Feel free to explore it and if you want to see it in action, book a demo.

Regards, Diana (ZigiWave team)

Hi actually i am integrating jiraSD  with datadog, how will you populate values like in a jira there is a field called as service,now i want for a particular monitor a particular service name should get selected as in jira form.

can you tell me where do you find this application link. I am unable to locate it in jira service desk

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Coming Soon: Insight Changing to Assets

The 2020 acquisition of Mindville added powerful asset and configuration management capabilities to Jira Service Management in the form of Insight. Following the completion of that integration, custo...

256 views 1 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you