Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How remove duplicate Ticket automatically?

Pedro Mateus Silva Schawirin October 8, 2020

Hello Friends !!!

I did the integration Zabbix+Jira and now I've automatic Ticket from monitoring, but when some issue is trigged twice in Zabbix we have a duplicate Ticket in Jira like this:

duplicateissue.PNG

I created a rule but fails because deleting all duplicate tickets, my intention is let only one ticket in the queue.

rule.PNG

Can you help me to resolve this task?

Pedro Schawirin

Regards.

1 answer

0 votes
Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2020

@Pedro Mateus Silva Schawirin 

Zabbix will trigger based on events it detects. Its not duplicated using this point of view, right? 

I integrate zabbix as well, and what I do is transition the ticket when the alert is over.

Deleting an alert / issue is not the best way to use this integration, and it might harm event management process.

i.e - using the "false duplicated tickets" you can track problems.

I use the issues to measure availability of a host, for example, using custom SLAs. 

--PS: checking your snapshot, are you Brazilian? :)

Pedro Mateus Silva Schawirin October 9, 2020

Hello Patricia!

Tks for replay.

My intention to use Zabbix + Jira is to send a ticket to the resolution area.

Exemplo: The internet link is down or degraded then Zabbix opens a ticket in Jira "HIGH LOST PACKETS CHECK THE LINK", The analyst starts to work on it but until that "knowing trouble" is not resolve we have several open tickets in the queue. I trying to find one way to Delete, Cancel or merge these tickets in only one automatically.

For the Availability report, I use Zabbix but is a good idea as well as uses Jira for that.

reportzabbix.PNG

-- PS. Yes, I'm From São Paulo, Brazil! I will send you an invitation on LinkedIn 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events