Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you separate knowledge bases from end users and agents?

Dylan Smith February 2, 2023

Hello,
I'm looking to solve a couple of problems with our current service management solution.

Primarily, I want to separate our Knowledge Base between KB articles for agents that show up within the agent view of tickets and then self-help documentation for our end-users that appear as suggested articles within the portal for specific request types.

The latter appears to be easily do-able. You can set up very specific Confluence labels assigned to specific request types which will then only show articles within those spaces.

However, it seems like from the agent side of things, where KBs are presented in the ticket, the system is just scanning the space associated with the project for similar text as the ticket and article. Is there no way to set up labels ONLY for the agent view? I don't necessarily want my self-help articles poluting my KB space for my agents to sift through when trying to work a ticket.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Support projects can only be linked to a single knowledge base, so that the agents and customers get to see the same thing.

You will need to document your stuff for the agents in a separate space and educate them to look at it for internal self-help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events