How do I see all the issues I have worked on?

Timothy A. Naisbett January 10, 2022

Greetings! 

I need to figure out how many issues I have completed!

The problem I'm running into is that I don't complete them myself. They get sent off to someone else for approval and then that separate person completes them.

So, is there a way to see how many issues has ever (in the history of the earth) been assigned to me? 

Thank you!

p.s. I know there is some searching techniques to use, I am not familiar with how to use them. For example: "assignee was currentUser()" my name is Timothy Naisbett and I don't know how to input my name into the sentence. 

Thank you!!!

3 answers

5 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

Hi @Timothy A. Naisbett ,

it is hard to assess something you specifically "worked on". However you can access issues by assignee. This obviously assumes that if you were assigned an issue at any point then you worked on it. If that is acceptable please consider the following.

assignee = currentuser() or assignee was currentuser()

and if you wish to only see issues that are complete then maybe the following

Statuscategory = done and (assignee = currentuser() or assignee was currentuser())

3 votes
Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 10, 2022

Hi @Timothy A. Naisbett 

assignee was currentUser()

Should work for you without inputting your name. Try to set it into an advanced search (JQL) issue navigator. But not sure how it works for reassigned issues.

244.png

Another solution you can try to search for past activities is the Issue History add-on. It's developed by my team as a retrospective journal for every change, who has made it, and when.IH 11.png

Let me know if you find any solution helpful. 

1 vote
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

@Timothy A. Naisbett 

Welcome to the community.  I agreed with @Jack Brickey 

Regarding how to input your name into the JQL using currentuser(), you don't have to enter your name because you are logged into the session.  Therefore by default - you are the currentuser().  This function call looks at whoever is executing the search.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events