Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I display the Resolution pop-up when changing an issue status to Resolved?

Marco Van Deventer November 5, 2020

I've had to customise a workflow to suit our company's service desk functionality, but now the pop up box, upon setting the issue to 'Resolved', no longer appears. Why has it gone and how do I configure it to work again?

I tried making the custom field required for that project in the global settings, but this hasn't worked. The custom field on the issue screen now only displays 3 resolution codes, but there are at least 10 in the system.

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 5, 2020

You need to ensure that the transition(s) into resolved status includes the screen that exposes the Resolution field. Likely you will also want a validation on the transition require a selection. If you need assistance with the details please let me know but assume if you are editing the workflow you are familiar with the steps. There is also good documentation on this at support.Atlassian.com

Marco Van Deventer November 5, 2020

I've fixed it following your advice so all good, thanks Jack

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events