Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I customize the Login Page at the JSD portal?

Ming P March 19, 2020

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedesk/a-stylish-new-portal-for-jira-service-desk-server-and-data-center-customers-963663645.html#AstylishnewportalforJiraServiceDeskServerandDataCentercustomers-loginCustomizableloginscreen

My JSD version is 4.5.x, but I do not find the entrance into the setting to customzie the login page of JSD portal.

I want to write some information the make the users get how to login the JSD portal.

1 answer

0 votes
Parvaneh Zand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2020

Hi @Ming P ,

If you are Project admin, you'll see Add announcements icon only on specified project's portal.

Otherwise, you'll need Jira Admin permission to see Customize icon which is located on the top right corner of help center.

sd.jpg

Ming P March 22, 2020

Thanks,but there is no  button "Customize" beside the "Requests " button , by the way , My JSD version is 4.5.x and I am Jira Admin. I think version is not the latest, so I can't find it. 

Ming P March 22, 2020

Thanks ,I find it now ,thanks alot

Like Parvaneh Zand likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events