Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can you show the values of Single Database Values Picker fields when using Proforma Forms?

Juan Pablo Artese Ciarrocca February 1, 2023

I'm currently trying to use Single Database Values Picker fields in a form using the ProForma Forms plugin. When I go to build the form, those fields show as empty, without any values. However, if I look up the field in an already created ticket, it has the correct options and I can select any of them. Does anyone know if it's even possible for those fields to display the options when making a form? And if so, how to do it?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2023

Hi Juan Pablo,

In the form did you put in a value in the Linked Jira Field? And if so, you saved that? 

Hi, thanks for the response!

I cannot select the Single Database Value Picker field I need to in that field, it doesn't appear as one of the possible fields I can choose. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2023

Check the Context for the custom field to make sure it is available for that project. Also, just to be sure, make sure the field is on the Create screen for that project. 

Just checked, both are correct. The context for the fields have the correct project and they all are in the Create screen in that project

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 1, 2023

If you just try to create an issue directly using the Create button, then you can see the field and populate it and it works? 

Juan Pablo Artese Ciarrocca February 2, 2023

Exactly. I've been researching more and I don't think that the ProForma plugin recognizes that type of field because it's not native from JIRA, it's from Scriptrunner so I think that's the problem

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2023

Yes, that would be the problem then. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events