Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I view or download more than 1,000 issues?

crivas August 19, 2020

When I go to view all issues, the website will only allow 1,000 to be viewed. When I attempt to download all issues, only 1,000 issues are downloaded. I want to pull all actual issues. Are there adjustments that can be made to allow me to view/download all issues? 1,000 issues max seems like a low maximum ceiling to hit. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2020

Hi @crivas 

You can use the Excel Plugin

Running the query directly from excel, you should be able to pull larger data sets.

There's also a similar app for Google Sheets

Ste

crivas August 20, 2020

Thank you, I was able to successfully download more than 1,000 records with the Excel Pugin. 

0 votes
Женя June 29, 2022

There is also a way to avoid additional apps - to use the pager/start URL parameter to work around by adjusting the index value to export issues, so all you need is to moderate your own link for export specifying ranges of issues -> check "Workaround 2" for details here https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/export-over-1000-results-to-excel-from-jira-cloud-779160833.html

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events