Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I remove the domain on the old JIRA

Aaron Brown May 12, 2021

We no longer have access to isometrix.atlassian.net to remove the domain, but I want to change it to our new instance of isometrixsoftware.atlassian. How can I do this?

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2021

Hello Aaron!

The domain you listed is still active (as you stated), and thus we won't be able to make any changes without verification. Since you're from the same domain as the other user it would be best to pursue the route of claiming the domain and thus being able to claim any users within your claimed domain, sounds complicated? It's really not that difficult to do.

To proceed forward with claiming your domain and thus gaining access to your abandoned site please review: Verify a domain to manage accounts.

The above will allow you to manage any account associated with your domain once claimed.

For additional information on this, please see Atlassian Organizations & Domain Verification | What is an Atlassian Organization? 

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Aaron Brown May 13, 2021

Any chance you can tell me which site / account / contact owns our domain? I contacted Zxxxxxxxxxx@isometrix.com, but he states he can no longer access the site where he managed the domain. That was the only other individual I thought would have control. 

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2021

Hello Aaron,

Unfortunately, I can't release that information via the Community as it's a public channel. I can say that their first name started with an N and the last name ended with X.

I also cleaned up your reply as it had an email from another user, didn't want that publically available within the Community either.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Aaron Brown May 14, 2021

Thanks, didn't know this was public. 

No one comes to mind with those details, so I opened a private support ticket.

Like Stephen Sifers likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events