Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change the configuration of the fields I have in the cheduled issues?

Janna Dück
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 5, 2022

I want to create a schedule issue and to select the correct service unit we create following:

1. you choose the supportlevel.

2. you choose the faculty

3. you choose the service unit.

The fields are connected. In our classification this is working, but when I try to create a scheduled issue this fields are here without matches.

And now I wonder where I could check this or how I can work on the configuration of this fields.

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2022

Welcome to the Community!

You say "The fields are connected. In our classification this is working, but when I try to create a scheduled issue this fields are here without matches.", but I do not understand what it means.

How are the fields "connected"?  (Other than being on the same issue).  What is a scheduled issue?  How are you doing the "schedule"?  What do you mean by "fields are here without matches"?

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2022

@Janna Dück 

Is this something that has to do with Automation or configuration of fields?

Please let me know the exact requirement

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events