Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add the Jira ID (Reference) to the Service Desk "My Request" page for a customer?

Jarrod Hicks January 22, 2015

I'm new to the "Service Desk", but I have it operational... there's one key piece of information missing from the customer portal under "My Requests" - The JIRA ID (Reference).  This is available if you click on the item, but it is not available on the summary screen.

Is there anyway to customize the "My Requests" screen so that the JIRA ID (Reference) is shown with the summary?

6 answers

0 votes
Hafþór Páll Bryndísarson December 15, 2015

I created a suggestion for this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-3183

0 votes
Nicolas Avenel May 11, 2015

Whe have the same problem with a larges volumes of issues. The basic for us is : - have issue id - order by some fields ( id for example)

0 votes
Muhammad U. Siddiqi April 6, 2015

This is a modification that we could also use. Sometimes our user base need to go through large volumes of tickets, and without the reference ID field visible, it takes a long time to read through tickets or open each of them up one by one to see the reference ID. The "My Requests" view allows filtering on open, closed or all tickets. But you cannot sort the list, for example, by date (created) or by the reference ID. Any suggestions will be appreciated.  

0 votes
Tim Hay-Edie February 16, 2015

thanks. am surprised this is not configurable. have you added as a improvement request? I would be happy to vote for it.

0 votes
Jarrod Hicks February 16, 2015

No answer. My end customer accepted it for what it is – not configurable.

0 votes
Tim Hay-Edie February 16, 2015

I have exactly the same issue. Have you found an answer? Many thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events