cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How add Security level?

Alex
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2022

Hello everyone! Tell me please , i can how add security level in escalated issue ?

efwE.png

my code not works 

issue.setSecurityLevelId(13080L)

issue.assignee = null

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2022

@Alex -

It seem your security level option ID is incorrect.  The option ID value doesn't ends with an alphabet.  Give a try just using 13080 instead of 13080L.

Furthermore, you need to ensure that 1) You have configured/applied an Issue Security Scheme against your project in question; 2) The account that is used to set the security level against an issue is valid and has right to set issue security permission (You can find the setup against your project's permission scheme.

2022-10-03_10-40-41.png

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

0 votes
Xenon Ltd
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 14, 2023

Validate and sanitize all user inputs to prevent injection attacks, such as SQL injection or cross-site scripting (XSS).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events