Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can restrict drop down of assignee users

Saqib Dar November 29, 2022

Hi,

Create Screen: How I can restrict drop down of assignee users.

I only want assignee users in dropdown list from the selected group only from Assignment group field. Please see the attachment

Let's say I select Assignment Group ABC, in my assignee drop down I can only see users from ABC group, not all users in my project and so on

image.png

Thanks

Regards,

Saqib Dar

2 answers

1 vote
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2022
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2022

@Saqib Dar 

Thanks for your reply.

I tried this it is not working it showing all users on create screen

That's why you need scriptrunner.

HI. Thanks for the reply in the article it's on the current field and checkin the project role.

my scenario i need assignee dropdown based on the assignment group user select

Community Leader
Community Leader
November 29, 2022

@Saqib Dar yes, I know. I gave you a starting point so you can develop your script further and to meet your needs.

Like Saqib Dar likes this
0 votes
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 29, 2022

Hi @Saqib Dar ,

Please check if this works.

Go to your project settings --> Permission scheme. Add Group custom field to the Assignable user permission. Remove any other values in it.

image.png

Please note: If the project is using shared permission scheme, then copy the scheme and make above changes to the copied scheme. Then map it to the required project.

Thanks for your reply.

I tried this it is not working it showing all users on create screen

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events