Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can We Login By Using Our Company Emails?

Didem Aksaray December 22, 2020

Hi,

We're using JIRA SM Cloud free version. Our company emails are Gmail based Enterprise Emails for Business - I mean we're using Gmail but our email addresses are at our domain. We want to use our business emails to sign in to JIRA Service Management for the single sign on and there are mainly two reasons for it:

1. When someone starts working at the company, he can access JIRA SM by using his company email.

2. When someone leaves the company, he cannot login JIRA SM anymore, since we will delete his email account.

Is there any way to manage that?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2020

I want to say Yes but probably not on the free plan. You might already need Atlassian Access to sync with GSuite to start with.

Also do you want your users to log in as customers or as agents?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/connect-to-g-suite-873918510.html

This is far from my area of expertise but i'd suggest looking in that direction. If you can elaborate a bit on the technical setup that you want maybe I/someone else can find some more detailed information

Didem Aksaray December 22, 2020

Hi Dirk, 

Thanks for your reply. We want our internal employee to access JIRA SM, not our customers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events