Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide system or plugin UI element

Pawel April 12, 2021

Hi, I know that it is possible to hide information like in screenshot 1. However, I would like to hide the elements marked in screenshot 2 for a specific project. Does anyone know how to do it?

Screen1screen1.PNG

Screen2

Screen2.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
JimmyVanAU
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2021

Hi Pawel,

On the first screen, where you've typed "true" in the condition, you'll need to use the snippet that allows you to specify specific projects.

From https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/6.20.0/jira/fragments/HideUIElement.html you'll want to use snippet

(jiraHelper.project?.key in ["AAA","ABC"])

Make sure you test in a non-production environment first.

Cheers, Jimmy

Pawel April 12, 2021

@JimmyVanAU Thank you for the information. 

Pawel April 12, 2021

Hi @JimmyVanAU , I followed what you wrote, but the code that specifies a specific project doesn't work. It turns me off in every project. Are you able to help?

JimmyVanAU
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2021

Hi Pawel, can you share your code?

I'm assuming you specified the project key for which you want to hide the panels instead of AAA and ABC.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events