• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hide Search bar in Service Desk

Hi all,

I found similar question in the community and apparently one was solved using the "helpcenter connector" app on the Atlassian marketplace.

I tryied to login into my JSD --> Manage App and try to download it, but i can't find it in the marketplace, instead if I browse it on  the web i can find it and download the .jar file (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218115/helpcenter-corrector?hosting=server&tab=installation).

Is there any tip to solve that issue?

Thanks,

Fabio Caruso

1 answer

1 vote
Dirk Ronsmans Community Leader Sep 17, 2020

Hi @Fabio Caruso ,

do you use "manage apps" or "find new apps".

"Manage apps" only has those that you already have installed. I'm able to find it fine on my instance.

Otherwise you could download the .jar and upload it on your environment directly using "Upload App" on the "manage apps page"

Well that works uploading it manually, but I find that it's not compatible with Jira 8.11 since it's for max 8.9.1 version (I think it may be why I dind't find in "find new apps").

So if possible i would like to know if there is any other way to hide the search bar in the Service Desk page.

Dirk Ronsmans Community Leader Sep 17, 2020

Not that I am aware of.

You could contact the app developer through the marketplace and have them see whether they can make it compatible?

That would be my first step.

Ok, I'll go that way.

Tanks for the support.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Why upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium?

We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan.  &nb...

241 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you