Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Search bar in Service Desk

Fabio Caruso September 17, 2020

Hi all,

I found similar question in the community and apparently one was solved using the "helpcenter connector" app on the Atlassian marketplace.

I tryied to login into my JSD --> Manage App and try to download it, but i can't find it in the marketplace, instead if I browse it on  the web i can find it and download the .jar file (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218115/helpcenter-corrector?hosting=server&tab=installation).

Is there any tip to solve that issue?

Thanks,

Fabio Caruso

1 answer

1 vote
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2020

Hi @Fabio Caruso ,

do you use "manage apps" or "find new apps".

"Manage apps" only has those that you already have installed. I'm able to find it fine on my instance.

Otherwise you could download the .jar and upload it on your environment directly using "Upload App" on the "manage apps page"

Well that works uploading it manually, but I find that it's not compatible with Jira 8.11 since it's for max 8.9.1 version (I think it may be why I dind't find in "find new apps").

So if possible i would like to know if there is any other way to hide the search bar in the Service Desk page.

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2020

Not that I am aware of.

You could contact the app developer through the marketplace and have them see whether they can make it compatible?

That would be my first step.

Ok, I'll go that way.

Tanks for the support.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events