Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help center portal - how to customize tickets sort viewing for customer

Natálie November 2, 2020

Hi everyone,

I´m dealing with question from one of ours customer. He wants to see much more then is available. Is there any chance how to change sorting for customer? I´d like to add fields as the priority, time to done, date of tickets creation and so on.help center.png

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Nataly

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 3, 2020

Hi

This functionality is work in progress. You can expect this to be shipped by early next quarter.

cheers 

Joe

Natálie November 4, 2020

Hello Joe,

can I please specify a fields that will be added? Next quarter means the beginning of year 2021?

Thansk for your answer 

Best regards 

Nataly

Joseph
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 4, 2020

Hi Natalie

Yes, in the month of Jan or Feb. 

- the columns will be sortable

additional columns that can be shown to the customer (controlled by Admin):

- priority

- created date

- due date

- assignee

- last update date

1 vote
Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2020

Hello, 

This is not possible out of the box. You can try our addon - Advanced portal reports - which you can find on the Atlassian Markeplace. 

Cheers, 

Boyan

0 votes
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 4, 2021

Hi,

As Joe mentioned, Atlassian added a simple option to the native Requests page.

For more demanding customers, we've recently released My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management. I'm a product owner of this app. It provides a dedicated Requests view which allows to display more information to your customers. List of all supported fields you can find in our documentation. This list is still expanding! Re-arrange columns, sorting, exporting etc. are available. We're working also on filters functionality (the same like in the server version).

If you have more requirements according to this app, let us know via Customer Portal. You can also find me at LinkedIn.

Cheers,

Kate

0 votes
Joseph
Atlassian Team
March 31, 2021

This functionality is now available in JSM 

1. Jira Admins can remove any existing column in the request list page (customer portal) 
  2. Jira Admins can add the following columns
    1. created date
    2. Updated date
    3. Due date
    4. Assignee
    5. Priority

Documentation: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/untitled-entry-2021-03-05-at-09-29-32/

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
November 3, 2020

Hello @Natálie,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

When it comes to the Customer portal, currently, there are no many options for customization. 

There are many feature requests suggesting improvements for that:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the features.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events