Has anyone attended the Atlassin Summit? If so any recommends for the breakout sessions.

William Pettersson April 5, 2019

Any breakout sessions that are really worth going to?

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2019

All of them!

Ok, that's a very generalised and hence useless answer, but I've found every session I've been to over the Summits I've been to have varied between "interesting" and "incredibly useful".

The weaker ones I've found have been weak because they've been bad choices on my part - I've picked something that is not actually that relevant or useful to me.  Not other people.

All I can say is to check the descriptions carefully. 

Although I usually start with the "track" and/or "application" (if it's there) as a good pointer if I don't want to have to read all the descriptions of everything in detail.  For example, I tend to lean towards Jira stuff on application, and for the tracks, I often ignore the hard-core developer stuff (because I rarely do real development, despite a desire to), and business-focussed things (because I've learned it bores me), and then really focus on the people-centric talks (because I don't understand people)

It very much is a personal choice - pick what sounds interesting to you.  Every talk at a Summit has had to go through quite a lot of competition to be picked, you are selecting from things that have already been through many quality selection tests!

Like # people like this
William Pettersson May 7, 2019

I enjoyed this years summit,

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events