Greek language pack

Aggeliki K March 19, 2021

Hello,

I am trying to find a greek language pack so that customers can have the option of Greek when updating the language in the user preferences of their profile.

However, Greek does not seem to be a supported language.

Any ideas what I can do about it? Many customers definitely need to have their menu in greek when viewing a request.

Thank you  advance,

Aggeliki

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2021

Hello @Aggeliki K,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

In Jira Service Management, currently, the Greek language pack is not available. 

There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:

Please, click on vote and also watch to receive updates about the features.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Aggeliki K March 23, 2021

Hello Angélica and thank you for your reply,

It is very critical for our customers to have greek menu in their customer portal and I should mention that WE HAD GREEK menu in previous versions, via an addon named 'JIRA Service Desk Greek (Greece) Language Pack'. 

During the pre-upgrade procedure we uninstalled it and now we cannot find it in any way and reinstall it.

Could you please suggest a way to find it or retrieve it from our testing environment where it still remains?

We are really facing a big problem with our customers.

Below there is a scrennshot of the app installed in the testing environment :

greek langiage pack.PNG

Awaiting for your answer. 

Regards,

Aggeliki

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2021

Hi Aggeliki,

I saw that you created a ticket with our support about this request and they shared with you the documentation with the steps to install a custom language pack. 

In case you didn’t receive the notification, you can access the ticket here.

Aggeliki K March 24, 2021

Hello Angélica,

Thank you for your help. I will follow these steps and ask the support if I have any questions.

Regards,

Aggeliki

Like Angélica Luz likes this
0 votes
incadea - Admin Jira February 17, 2022

Is there any way to get the Greek Language Pack for cloud version of Jira Service Management?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events