Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get rid off the "Learn more about" when selecting a service desk project

David Choi May 10, 2021

Hi,

how do I get the option away when selecting a service desk project from the portal start age. It leads directly to "Learn more about" section, where you can find knowledge base articles grouped as category. Below the category there is the button "Need to raise a request? Contact us.", then you can select a request type and create a ticket.

This is unfortunately confusing for the users.

In the other service desk projects I don't have this behaviour.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2021

Hello @David Choi,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

The “Learn more about” is based on the Knowledge base categories. With this said, the only way to remove this option is by removing the categories.

This option can be found on Project > Knowledge base. For more information, please check the documentation below:

There is a feature request suggesting the option to rename the “Learn more about”:

Please, click on vote and also watch the suggestion above to receive updates.

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Angélica

David Choi May 11, 2021

Hi Angélica,

thanks it worked and solved it.

Kind regards,
David

Like Angélica Luz likes this
paul.tiseo November 13, 2023

This doesn't seem to apply anymore. The Project >Knowledge base path leads to a page that does not display categories for me.

ChrisH January 4, 2024

I was looking in all the wrong places for this, but finally twigged that when you go to Project > Knowledge Base the categories (if you have any) will be on the left hand nav menu near the "+ New category" link.

Danny Min February 27, 2024

For everyone else who is looking into this and had trouble finding it.

This is not inside Settings -> Knowledge Base.

This is inside the Project -> Click on one of your project -> Knowledge Base (on the left side) -> Categories section.

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 2.44.10 PM.png

Like Jonathan Wilson likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events