Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gantt vue to Service Management

Deleted user January 6, 2021

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to have Gantt Vue (or planning) with Service Management Project?

Or Support center with Software project? I would like to comunnicate with clients about Epic (extern people without Jira accompt).

Thanks,

Liza

vue planning gant.PNGcentre support.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2021

Hello, @[deleted]. In addition to @Angélica Luz's tip, I would also suggest that you search Atlassian Marketplace for  Product = Jira Service Management (formerly known as Jira Service Desk) | Hosting = Cloud | query = "Gantt."   

Here is the resulting URL:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=jira-service-management&query=gantt

Hope this helps,

-dave [ALM Works]

Deleted user January 8, 2021

@Dave Rosenlund 

Thank you!

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
1 vote
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 7, 2021

Hello Liza,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

The Roadmap is a feature specifically for Jira Software projects.

The roadmap is where you can create, manage and visualize your team's epics. Roadmaps are useful for planning large pieces of work several months in advance, and planning large groups of stories across different sprints.

With this said, it's not possible to enable it on Service Management projects for users or on the Portal for customers.

The workaround would be to use an add-on and I found some that may help you:

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events