For the customer portal, can the general tab removed?

Chong Yie Chang March 5, 2014

Hi:

I am testing the customer portal feature and am confused.

I hope that the customer portal can be in Chinese as hard as possible.

However, from the attached screen capture, you can see that the General tab is always there and I could not find a way to remove it.

Can anybody please tell me how to remove it?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Chong Yie Chang March 6, 2014

Hi Mauro:

Thank you for your reply, but I don't get it.

From the snapshot which I have attached in the original post, I have created another four groups.

Here is the configuration page. I did not set up the General group.

Best regards,

Chong Yie

Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2014

I see that the 3 request types in the middle have a different set of groups. Is one of those grops the 'General' group.

'General' is a default group that comes with Service Desk. By clicking in the groups box they should become editable but I was expecting to see a text saying "General"

There might be a problem with the translation.

Could you please create a support request at support.atlassian.com so we can take a look at the problem live on your instance?

Thanks,
Mauro

0 votes
Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2014

Hi!

You can add a new group by simply start typing in the Groups column of the Customer Portal configuration screen. You'll then be able to replace the General group by a new one :)

Cheers!
Mauro

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events