Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Filtering by breach of SLA

Dear all,

I am trying to create a new filter based on the breaching status of a SLA. I already have Time to First Response and Time to Resolution added as a column but I want to filter just by the information whether the SLA has breached or not (Yes/No),

I haven't figured it out yet. 

Can someone help me?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave Liao Community Leader Jul 01, 2020

@Shpendi Rakipi - there are JQL queries specific to SLAs you can use: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver041/using-jql-queries-specific-to-slas-969531109.html

In particular, breached() probably will meet your needs?

Dear @Dave Liao , many thanks!

This is exactly what I need.

Regards,
Shpendi

Like Dave Liao likes this
4 votes

Hi Shpendi,

As a paid option Time to SLA has options in its report to only show breached (Exceeded) SLAs. This allows users to have an overall view of the breached SLAs

Exceed SLA detail report.pngExceed SLa summary report.pngI'm one of the folks in Snapbytes. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Gökçe

Thank yoy @Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire} but Dave is closer.

Have a good day,

Shpendi

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Safe customer notifications in Jira Service Management for compliance and privacy needs

Announcing safe customer notifications in Jira Service Management as a building block for compliance and privacy needs At Atlassian, we understand the increasing need to be assured that your data i...

234 views 1 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you