in our servicedesk project the authorization scheme is changed every day over night.There are no configured settings and only one project is affected. Does any of you have an idea?
There is no code in Jira that changes permissions without a human triggering it. You have, somewhere, a plugin, external script, or administrator that is making the changes during the night.
Have a look in the audit log - changes to permissions should be logged there with a user who did it. If you are unsure of who the person making the changes is, then remove them from the administration group(s) and see who yells!
Ok, then you're going to need to nail down which admin is changing it manually. You should really only have 3-10, so you'll need to question all of them.
I'd also try turning up the logging in "logging and profiling" although I'm not sure which class might be useful.
I have found the error. The service desk team had no permissions to search the projects. So I got the message "Some problems..." and I had to update a scheme (but you can't see which one) and that was the permission scheme which had been reset.
So the "Problem Admin" was me ;-)
Thanks for your help
We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan. &nb...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events