Error in fullfilment of customer data

Suporte DIGIHUB May 11, 2021

Hi!

Suddenly I've started to get a error when the customer tries to fulfill his profile.  

Also get 404 and I click in "View Profile" of the customer.

Has anybody had these issues?

Thanks!

[Screenshots removed by moderators]

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2021

Hello @Suporte DIGIHUB,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Just to make sure we are on the same page, I would like to know if the issue is happening when the customer is creating their account or when they are trying to access the portal or creating a request.

According to the URL, I can see the customer ID, so the account exists, but it’s good to confirm if it’s active. 

As you are a site administrator, can you please go to Cog icon > User management > Jira Service Management and confirm if the customer is active? 

Also, go to the Service Management project and confirm if the customer is listed on the Customers page. 

If they are active and have permission to the project, please, ask the customer to access the portal using an incognito window. This test is just to make sure they are being redirected to the correct account when accessing the portal.

Regarding the second screenshot, that’s actually expected because the People menu is for licensed users, so it's possible to view profile of people that have Jira and Confluence license. There is a feature request suggesting to remove this option for portal only accounts:

Please, take your time to test and let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suporte DIGIHUB May 25, 2021

Thank you.

They are new customers. I added them in Service Management and they are trying to complete the subscription.

They are active. I've check as you asked. And they are listed as costumers.

Now this problem is happening with others domains. That why I'm just answering now. I 

I thought it was a restriction at costumer environment. But it is not. 

Thank you.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 26, 2021

Thank you for the details, @Suporte DIGIHUB.

I tried to replicate the issue here, but it shows the option to add the full name and password.

Are all the affected customers using Edge? Can you ask them to test using another browser?

Are they using their email address on a mail client like Outlook or it’s via the web? 

Is it happening if they use the signup link directly in the portal? I can see that your portal is open for customers to create their own accounts, so please, check with them if it works.

Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 10.48.44.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events