Enable customer to view all issues

Ghislain Herbaut August 26, 2019

Dear JIRA users

One of my customer aims to view all issues created internally by my own team. Does someone know how to set-up this functionality in JIRA SERVICE DESK ?

Regards

Ghislain 

3 comments

Chethan GR
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2019

As the customer doesn't have licence, you can share those issues with the customer and he can see all the issues that are shared with him.

Like chethan_gr likes this
Ghislain Herbaut August 26, 2019

Hello Chethan,

you mean “ you can” or “ you cannot”?

Chethan GR
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2019

You can

Like chethan_gr likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2019

If the customer wants to see all issues then you can add them as a Request Participant for all issues associated with their organization. You can do this using Automation. You might also research how Organizations work in JSD depending on your requirements and situation. They will be able to see these issues via the Portal.

Ghislain Herbaut August 27, 2019

I tried many times without success....can we have a phone call? 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events